Walk in Her Shoes is a flexible workplace challenge designed to motivate your staff and raise funds for CARE Australia.
Get your team together, walk 10,000 steps every day for the week leading up to International Women’s Day 2-8 March 2020, and raise funds to help create a more equal world for women and girls.
We cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal access to opportunity. Every dollar you raise will provide women and girls with the education and life skills they need to build a better, brighter future.
Why take the challenge?
- Motivate staff through a fun, meaningful activity
- Register multiple departmental teams for some healthy competition
- Grow your corporate social responsibility
- Raise funds for women and girls in developing countries
- All staff will receive a free pedometer!
- Support the Sustainable Development Goals
|Bang Bang Super Dog||$511|
|Nah Nah Nah Yeah||$307|
|John Smith team of humans||$21,330|
|Melbourne Office - Key Relations||$1,101|
|Cat Mug Team||$840|
|Sushi Rolls not Gender Roles||$812|
|Big Business Walkers||$256|
|Final Test Team 9.12||$205|